march 24th, 2024
AbOut The Event
Raise a glass as we build The Nest's future together!
Enjoy a specialty cocktail, sweets and savory table, an incredible raffle, silent auction and a glimpse at The Nest's past accomplishments and future endeavors. Inspire personalized poetry composed in real time, enjoy close up magic, wine tastings, tarot readings and get a portrait of your aura painted. All ticket sales and donations go to building The Nest, our new Play Space, expanding community outreach and programming!
How attending our event supports
Our play space
• Repairs and updates in our space within compliance with the American Disabilities Act.
• Community events, classes and workshops
• Work-Share space and Art Gallery
• Continue our work with MPTF and TLC learn more here
• Bringing more art to more communities
• Transportation, Materials, Staff and more
• Production costs, casting, staffing, insuring and more
• Main stage
• Site specific performance
•Parking Lot Plays summer series
growth + education
• Expanding the team to help us grow and succeed
• On-going Accessibility Training
The Nest is a female operated 501(c)3 non-profit founded by Los Angeles native, Amanda Bird. Our mission is to create and promote physically and financially accessible theater for performers and audiences. Learn more about our current (and ever expanding) community outreach programs here